Noise Barrier Mat
Our BM5 Barier mat is a flexible, high density, polymer & mineral based acoustic membrane which provides excellent acoustic insulation.
The mats also have excellent damping properties and are designed to add mass to a substrate, they will reduce noise transmission on many products including mechanical and electrical equipment, automotive components, and extensively used within the building industry on walls, floors and ceilings etc.
They are available in 2 weights, a 5kg/m² and a 10kg/m² where a high level of noise attenuation is required.
We can supply them with a self-adhesive backing and a foil facing or they can be incorporated into foam laminates.
- Airborne noise insulation in vertical surfaces with low surface mass (lightweight partitions or panels in various materials)
- Airborne noise insulation in ceilings
- Reduction of impact noise levels in all types of frameworks, in floating floors
- Damping of impact noise caused by rain on metal roofs
- In combination with sound absorbent materials, it results in products with high acoustic performance characteristics
- Its applications in the industrial sector range from soundproofing booths to the insulation of machine rooms, drainpipes, acoustic dampening of sheet metals
Call 01664 444 471